When In Leeds

Today I went into the city centre with my Mum, basically to just have a look around. It was a pretty cool experience, cause I rarely spend alone time with my Mum. We just had a look around a few shops, but nothing major.

The city centre tended to comprise of business-types on their lunch. I had to laugh at one man, who held a scary resemblance to Sam-Wise Gamgee. He was one of these who had an air of arrogance about him, and he definitely shot a condescending look at both of us. The most amusing thing was, he was talking on a clearly recognisable £10 Motorola phone and wearing a £15 suit jacket from ASDA. Here's an idea for you, Mr. Arrogance, before you can look down your nose at people in an attempt to make them feel around four inches tall, make sure you look the part.

Another thing that actually shocked me was the amount of business' falling victim to the credit crunch. There were an equal number of 'Closed' signs to the number of 'Open' signs. Sights like this make me hate the country I live in even more. I haven't been under a rock, and so I'm fully aware that it's a global crisis, but by the looks of things, Britain has been, by far, one of the worst hit. To make matters worse, it's government is headed by a fat, Scottish idiot who has no idea what he's doing - in my humble opinion anyway.
1 Response
  1. besiiiddesss Says:

    hello travel whore 8D how's whitby.

    ASLO. Ive found a short glip of a black shannay 8D sorry but im leaving you for waynes black street ggirl 8D
    7:45 -7:50