Here We Go Again...

Is simply, the greatest album to have spawned from the music industry this year. It's by Demi Lovato in case you didn't know, and it's so absolutely fantastic. The lyrics are so strong, deep and meaningful, and the vocals are out of this world. The music is so catchy too - and it helps that none of it is auto-tuned to, she's a true talent.

So, this blog is kind of random and unrelated, so I'll probably shove it into the 'Ramblings' category. Okay, something occurred to me. How great is my life? I mean - seriously? I know how arrogant and conceited that sounded, but I don't care to be honest. I've had... an epiphany if you will. I have the greatest friends in the world - all of them are really cool, loving and there for me. I love how I can talk to any of them and they're there for me, and I hope they feel the same. So... yeah.

Alright, so since getting back from Newquay, I haven't really done much, although yesterday I spent a couple of hours watching Sex and the City episodes from episode 1, season 1, online 'cause I'm that cool. I also got thinking about my future... again.

I'm going to be in sixth form soon, and I know it's going to be a lot different from the education I've experienced so far, and since we get to be in a form group with our friends, I know the social side will be a lot better than it has been thus far. All of the idiots I really didn't get on with have gone, along with a few dear friends that will be sorely missed, but that means all that has been left is the friends I hold dear. Sixth form is going to be immense, and I know it.

Surprisingly, I can't even wait for University, and that's two whole years away. I can't wait to live on my own, with a room-mate, (if I'm still with Laura, she can't escape her fate) and having the freedom to go out shopping in the streets of Leeds, buying clothes, CD's with your best friends each weekend, and also learning in such a free environment.

Anyway, that was all kind of ranty and pointless, and probably made hardly any sense to any of you guys, but I don't particularly care.

Ps; Paul got Facebook. The world is going to explode.

Adam,

xo.
0 Responses