... To the castle ruins!

Today, Laura, Paul and Nicky B came over and we had a bit of a spazz about. We watched Wall-E which is such a cute film, loved it - especially the parasol robot which is the most epic thing ever. I'm really tired at the moment and I don't really know why - oh - it might be to do with the fact that we trekked across the land, navigated sheer rock faces, and slid down slippy grass verges all in the aim of getting to a castle ruin. It's really cool up there.

Oh, also - if you look below at the 'Touch Me' post, you will read about how my parents bought me a new iPod Touch - guess what turned up today? Yeah, that's right - my OLD iPod touch turns up - absolutely unbelievable.

Adam,

xo.

Short post is short because I'm tired.
1 Response
  1. Britney bitch Says:

    THE PARASOL? THE PARASOL?!?! OH PLEASE,

    Mo the little cleaning bot who DEFIED THE LINES to go clean up after wall-e was FAR superioir.