I Must Be Paranoid

God. Seriously. Fucking hell. Man.

Laura is all moody, of course she claims she's not... but one word replies, two if I'm lucky, no jokes, says she ain't busy... Whether it's to do with me or not is irrelevant, the fact remains that she won't open up, and isn't that what being in a relationship is all about?

Fail.

Adam,

xo.


EDIT: Just been for a walk in the nice, cool evening air. Walking generally doesn't do it for me unless I'm upset - but it's a way to escape from everything and driving yourself mad. So, whilst walking along with my music on, me and my thoughts had a little one-to-one. Regarding the paragraph above, I'm not going to delete it, as it was what I was thinking at the time - but I think I need to chill. If Laura wants to tell me what's wrong, she will, and if she doesn't, she won't. Simple. If I continue to ask her, it'll only piss her off and in due time, cause an argument, so I should just chill. I really enjoyed my walk too, apart from when I was nearly ran over and killed - I don't really want to talk about it much but it terrified me. Puts things in perspective... you know?

Adam,

xo.
0 Responses