Money, Honey

Lately, I've been noticing a severe lack of moulah. I'm constantly wanting to go out into town with my friends, constantly wanting new clothes, accessories, games, CD's, everything else, you name it - and I never have the money. I quit my job due to my knob of a manager, but I can't get another part-time job due to the band, and subsequently, sixth form. It kind of sucks. I find myself looking around the Internet, contemplating what I like - and then I realise that you have to PAY for things in this world. Scandalous.

Anyway, lately my life has been pretty boring and uneventful. I'm off away to Whitby with my mate Josh on the 15th though, so that should be pretty damn epic, I can't wait for that. I'm going sea-fishing for the first time in a tiny little boat, so I'll let you know how I most probably feared for my life, and how I felt it was because the boat didn't meet current regulatory standards or some other bullshit. Clearly - it will just be me hiding the fact I was screaming like a girl.

I have a few awesome things planned for next week though - my girlfriend is coming over on Monday and then I'm off to my mate Paul's on tuesday. I'm probably going to rape him of his PS3 or something.

So yeah. Another random, boring and unrelated post for the lose. Man - I've been lacking in the inspiration department recently. I need to go out, and become inspired by my surroundings, by my friends, and by other people.

I need more.

Adam,

xo.
0 Responses