Someone Got Stabbed, huh?

You know, there's something depressing about returning to where I live after being in the sun. Everything is so dull, dreary and grey in comparison. The journey home was long and boring, and even more so when Paul refused to text back, rendering me cut-off from the entire world.

I'm tired, and therefore incoherent, but I'll just inform you. I returned to realise someone had been stabbed on my street. How fun. It just goes to show how much of a shit-hole my place of residence (posh syntax ftw) actually is. I think my hatred for *place* is un-paralelled. I just want to be given the chance to take off and fly, you know?

Short blog: over.

Adam

xo
1 Response
  1. Anonymous Says:

    Well. That pretty much sums up where you live XD bahah not liek i can say anything * glares at picture of DM on google maps*

    OH OH OH I finally figured out how to get your prigging annioyuing half cut of comment thang to post soo.. yeah well thats probz stating the obvious... HO WELL

    I gots you that lady gaga cd you wantd only after playing it i found the tracks arnt in the order they are on the cd but hey... XD you'll live I'm sure.

    Ummm I get home late tuesday / early wednesday sooo I'll post a blog up then :D

    My dads gone for a swim so i can FINALLY get the laptop for more than 30 minutes XD umm.. what else?

    Oh yeah its 30 fricken 6 degrees here. DO NOT WANT. antyhign over 24 hot for me >_< air con plz 8D

    Yeha thats all i really have to say... Ciao!