Take me out to the pasture

... and shoot me.

Yesterday I was able to make fun of the fact that I was bored - thus creating less boredom for myself, as you can see in the blog below. Today, however, I have not been able to do such a thing. Boredom has lost it's... as if it ever had any... novelty. I have no idea what to do with myself, no idea what to talk about and in fact - no idea about anything. Weren't the summer holidays supposed to be fun-filled? They have so far, so I guess I don't deserve much more enjoyment. Damn monotony.

Right now, my hair looks like it is home to a vast array of avion and I can smell bacon, but it's obviously coming from next door. They're mocking me and I don't like it. One bit.

I'm going on holiday in six days now for a week with my friend Josh - so that's what's keeping me going at the moment. I'm pretty busy next week anyway, with various social outings and what-not... for some reason, boredom makes me write in proper, posh syntax. Trust me when I say... I don't speak like that. It should be pretty damn awesome when we go off, because we're stopping on the most haunted street in Whitby. FunFunFun. I'll probably take pictures, videos and all other kinds of multi-media delights for your viewing pleasures too.

PS: My brother has just informed me that he's been invited to the same party as me... from MY friend. For fuck's sake. Can't he stay OUT of my social life? He'd kick up a right stink if I started nosying around his friends. Bastard.

Adam,

xo.
0 Responses