Feeling Claustrophobic

I want my own bedroom. Now. I know how bratty that sounds, but quite frankly I don't care. My brother is the biggest retard sometimes. He's brust into te bedroom we share, and since we share it, he has full rights to do whatever he wants. So as I'm quite happy video conferencing with Laura and listening to my music, he picks up his old, decrepid guitar (seriously, that thing is the Gandalf of the guitar world - old, useless and gay) and begins to play a warped and off key version of Misery Business.

This is obviously the reason I want to escape this house and live on my own as soon as possible. I like to have things clean and tidy and I like everything to have it's place - but living in the same room as my lame-ass, messy and careless brother means I can't have things clean and tidy. No - they're always dirty and messy.

Bring on university.

Adam,

xo.
0 Responses