Baby You'll Be Famous...

I'm currently sat in my bedroom at my awesome-tastic desk listening to Lady Gaga and on video conference to Laura. I was laid on the bathroom floor talking to her earlier, as my retarded brother took ahold of the bedroom and my father was downstairs in the living room. My back is now killing me from such activities.

Boredom has totally, and completely consumed me today - to the point in which I have just spent one entire hour of my day messing about with my blog. The result of the hours work means that the 'Wonder of the Week' widget, has been replaced with a box in which you can see my Twitter updates. I wish they'd do a Facebook one - I sure as hell use that a lot more often.

I haven't had anything to eat today. I'm pretty sure that it's a good thing... *silences stomach* ... as it means I'll lose weight. I guess I'm alright with the way I look some days, and then other days I just see a massive tub of lard, with no control of his personal appearance. Today I've experienced both extremes. Right now? I see a massive blob of ugly.

Anyways kids. Time for me to go - this time - I promise.

Adam,

xo.
0 Responses