Touch Me

Okay, well today I got my new iPod Touch! I was so touched when my parents went and bought me it - it was a complete surprise and considering it's now my third one, I got quite emotional like the woman I am - ahah. I'm now mobile though - which is totally awesome. Gary also got a little Advent Netbook, which is so tiny, but totally uber cool.

Today I also walked (don't let my 'run' twitter update fool you) up to my Grandma's and we watched a film called Niagara which was from sometime in the '70's and it starred Marylin Monroe, whom, I have to admit, isn't... or rather wasn't, that great of an actress, but who am I to judge, huh? I'm a small... not physically of course, kid with big dreams. Why should my judgement matter?

Right now then, I'm spectacularly bored, although I think I might watch a film online and tell y'all what I thought later on.

P.s: Ross was taken aback by the fact that I didn't mention him in my blog, so here goes. Ross, this is for you, an obilgatory post in which I say nothing of any real importance. Be happy with it or suffer a painful death.

Bye!

Adam, xo.
0 Responses