In Desperate Need

I just need a camera right now. My blog just seems so empty and boring without any pictures, so I usually just trawl the internet to get pictures of celebrities or current happenings. I think I'm probably just going to start stealing my Dad's and taking pictures of just when I'm out and about - it's easier than describing anything with a hell of a lot of words.

So, what's going on with me? Well me and Amiee have decided we're going to start writing to one another, and so I'm going to buy a folder to compile all the letters I receive from her and stuff. It'll be nice to have an archive of retardness from her; heaven knows she'll be getting one from me.

I haven't been updating as recently as I used to, and that's due to a couple of things. Mainly because my work-load from sixth form and the fact that I have a pillow book to write in - which is a lot more private and it makes it a lot easier to be completely honest and stuffs.

Riight, well that was a pointless rant, I'm now going to go forth and enjoy my day of homework and then nothing-ness. Yay.

Adam,

xo.
0 Responses