Missed Me?

Thought not. I haven't really posted in a while, probably due to that fact that I have a pillow book. It's a lot easier to write in it, I'm not constantly having to moderate what I say in case some of it is taken in the wrong way. It's getting a bit frustrating to be honest, but, eh? There's nothing else I can say, eh, eh, eh, eh. For those less informed, I just let my sentence flow into that of a Lady GaGa lyric. Do you love it?

I'm currently reading the blog of someone I know, and it's making me feel physically ill. I used to be quite close friends with her, and it's upsetting me that she's vividly describing how she is going to kill herself. She doesn't really care about the people it will affect. I don't really want to dwell on it. Such a selfish act.

Anyway, it's now the weekend and I'm looking forward to getting all of my work out of the way and just having a bit of a relaxation session. It seems for the past couple of weeks I haven't been able to stop, although I kind of crave it. I've also got band practice tomorrow, which is good, because we haven't really done that in a while. I'm looking forward to going back to Joshes kitchen instead of the studio.
0 Responses