Drowning...

IN A SEA OF NOTEBOOKS.

HOW can I have so much work in the second bastarding week of sixth form? It's crazy. Most of the work is really interesting, although it has to be said, my English Language work is exasperatingly dull. I don't want to analyse how some retarded woman talks to her daughter about cakes, plants and meat. I want to learn about the actual language, it's origins and how males use language differently to females. Oh, and also, I want to write creatively, and then write a commentary on it - NOT read about extroverted and eccentric cake-baking mothers.

Rant aside, I am genuinely enjoying sixth form, and even though I'm in a form full of weed-smoking pot-heads with no real aim in life, (and my two best friends, plus Amy, Megan and Lorna), it's incredibly laid back and just fun. I love it. I love the freedom I have in between classes, and I love how productive I'm being this year, as opposed to last year - the year in which I didn't really put much work in. I am quite aware that I need to put the work in to achieve the grades this year, so put the work in I shall.

I'll also take this time out to tell you all how immensely jealous I am of Amiee. She's living what should be my life. The whore. She's living out in Germany on her own, living her life independently from what I can gather, and I'd kill for an experience like that.

Adam,

Still stuck in the UK.

xo.
1 Response
  1. Amiee Says:

    Be jealous bitch, be very fucking jealous!! <333