Fashion, Transportation, and Money.

I was sure that this evening I wanted to write a blog, but I wasn't particularly sure what I was going to write about, so after a quick search in the colossus searching machine that is Google, I came across an interesting web page that lists certain topics for blog posts. The one that really caught my eye was one encouraging bloggers to list, describe and ramble about how they spend their money; so here goes.

A massive amount of my money goes on clothes, mainly because I think one of the best feelings in the world is the one that makes you feel good about yourself. I always under-estimated fashion when I was younger, but as I've grown older, I've realised what kind of an impact it has on my every day life - especially now I'm wearing what I want every day for sixth form. There's a standard to reach, if you understand. I don't know what it is, but I just enjoy the feeling of looking good, even if on the outside I look like a tit, it wouldn't matter to me, because I feel like I look good inside.

Another large chunk of any money I get goes towards the purchase of my first car, as well as the insurance and tax - not forgetting the lessons that allow me to drive in the first place. For my first car, I'm not really overly bothered, as I'm probably going to scratch it in some way, whether through a collision with a wall, or whether it's a lamp-post. I've been looking at Ford Fiesta's on eBay Motors, and they seem relatively cheap to run, buy etc, so I'm probably going to buy one of those. I can't wait for the independence, fun and practicality of having a car.

Talk to you later kids,

Adam, xo.
0 Responses