Good Gaga

Well - I'm currently sat in some retarded computer room sitting through a 'study period' doing absolutely nothing of interest. As you probably saw in my previous post, I comp[leted all of my homework last night and so I have nothing to do.

The infidel, who is sat next to me, is researching the Feudal system for our history project. I do have to admit that without him our presentation would be a miserable failure - since me and Paul would just stand there and laugh, not knowing what to talk about.

By the way, did any of you see what Lady GaGa was wearing at the VMA's last night? I haven't seen the award show yet, because I'm in the UK - but she made the morning news anyway. She was wearing some ridiculous lace... gimp suit. She looked like she'd been mummified. If you haven't seen it, I'll add a picture for you in this post. Also, her performance - I saw a quick preview on YouTube - is supposed to be and looks, shocking and amazing. I can't wait to see it in high quality on my TV. I'll blog as I'm watching it later on tonight! I love the VMA's - they're the annual awards of epic proportions.

Until next time,

Adam,
xo.
0 Responses