Perfection: Located.

Hey you guys, I haven't blogged in a couple of days now, but since I have no homework, and nothing much else to be doing, I've decided to blog and give you some kind of reading material - unless, of course, you have homework - in which case, I urge you to press the red X in the corner of your screen; I wouldn't want to be seen as a bad influence now, would I?

Okay, so what's happening in the world of Adam at the moment? OH! Well me and my friend Amy are planning to become summer Au Pairs in France so we can expand our knowledge of the French language, and of the French culture; which will be useful as we both plan to live there in the future. I'm looking around at the moment, but nothing is really popping up at me. I think I'll get her to help me along in the search. The whole point of doing this is because our French teacher has promised trips before but has ultimately disappointed us. I think we're going to go to the Norman Barnett or something trust to get £500 each from him - to pay for flights - and then basically what will be spending money. But sshh.

Before I go, I found picture of Hilary from a very recent photoshoot. She is just the epitome of absolute perfection. I totally would.

Adam,

xo.

P.S - Stay true to yourselves.
1 Response
  1. Amiee Says:

    Her hair is so pretty *___* even if it is blonde