When In Newquay

Sorry I haven’t blogged for the first bit of my holiday, however, I have been having a blast, and really, haven’t had much of a chance. We arrived to the site and it was raining, much to my disdain, so admittedly, I was in a bit of a mood, but since that point, it’s been an amazing holiday. No wonder they call this place the English Riviera, it’s so damn sunny and beautiful. In fact, I wouldn’t even know that I was in England, which for me, can only be a good thing.

The caravan is a bit cramped, but, what can you do? I’ve been in the Atlantic Ocean each day in a place called Holywell Bay, and it’s fun to just get bashed around by the waves. I’ve already tanned and burned… in fact - here’s a picture of me now… lucky you!

Okay, so perhaps the glare of the camera doesn’t show it, but I really do have a tan! For the first time in FOREVER! I would get a picture of the scenery, but my webcam is embedded INTO my laptop, so I’d have to roam around the camp site looking like an idiot, well more of one, waving my laptop above my head, as if I was desperately searching for an internet connection.

Well, the sea air takes it out of me, so I’m really tired, and I’m failing to write much else. To let you know, today I think we’re going to Land’s End, so I’ll take a picture by the sign thing and post it up whenever I get a chance.

Au Revoir Mon Amis!

Oh, if only I was in Southern France ;)

Adam,

Xo.



---------

The above was written, just before I lost connection in this God-Forsaken internet cafe around five days ago, although, I won't complain, since I now have a connection. I have a feeling Laura has galavanted off to Bulgaria, so I'll leave a message for her here in case she reads my blog.

'Hi, whore' [I gots an awesome present, plz]
<3

I've retreated to the café, in silly flowery shorts, wondering why a duck makes an appearance in 'Paparazzi - Lady Gaga'.... seriously - listen! You can hear a quacking sound... and drinking copious amounts of coffee.

Anyway bitches, I'm home soon, so goodbye!

xo
0 Responses