Cooey

I just thought I'd pop by and post a blog before I leave to set up for my gig. Today we're playing at a local bar, and it should sound pretty awesome tonight, as we're all warmed up and ready this time, whereas usually, we turn up and get ready there and then. I kind of like the feeling of organisation, although I'm rarely organised.

It's still raining. I'm not happy with the rain. It just makes everything seem a little more dull, in the day-time anyway. At night it's cool though. Does that make sense? No? Fuck you!

I'm stopping at my mate Ben's tonight, so yeah. I aren't going to be blogging until around Sunday, and then I still need to find out if the place I'm going to in Newquay for my holiday has internet. To be honest... I aren't looking forward to my holiday.

And I've been wanting one for years.

I just want to go abroad.
0 Responses