Preparation Day

Today has been a day filled with preparation of sorts. We're going on holiday to Newquay (my first in-Britain holiday) on monday, in our OWN caravan, so naturally, everything must be perfect, so our trip can happen without any problems. So today, my time has really be consumed with getting clothes ready, getting shoes ready, and... watching a documentary about the life of the late Michael Jackson.

Okay... so maybe the last one doesn't count... but seriously guys, it was a real insight into how Michael's life was affected by his traumatic childhood. The interviewer, Martin Bashir or something, was a total dick-licking fanny... (bookmark for dick-licking fanny's!) and clearly didn't understand the lines in which he could not cross, meaning, he crossed all of them. He... God forbid, tried removing the blanket from the head of one of Michael's baby-things. Lolwhut? Baby things? I meant babies.

Anyways, I had a gig last night, and it went really well if I do say so myself, although the entire place was dead, there was a fight in which one guy got his ear bitten, and I was fighting a sore throat the entire way through my performance. It was cool though. Oh by the way, I just took this picture of me and my cat! She's called Lily, and even though she's fully grown, she's a tiny, kitten-like cat and I love her very very much. She's my Lilykins and I wub her. (Pictured Right).
0 Responses